Washington Nurse Staffing
Elite Nursing PLLC offers professional nursing services and home health services throughout the state of WA!
Need a Licensed Nurse in Washington? Looking for a Nursing Assistant? Welcome to Elite Nursing PLLC, located in Yakima, WA. We specialize in placing highly competent and professionally trained nurses with our clients throughout all of WA. We contract for companies needing nurses, medical staffing for hospitals, schools, assisted living facilities, head start/preschool programs, pharmacies and more. Call us today at 509-388-4750.
Our Services Include:
- Nurse & Medical Staffing
- Contract Nursing Services
- Registered Nurses (RN)
- Licensed Nurses (LN)
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
- Home Health Care
- Home Care Services
Elite Nursing PLLC offers exceptional, professional nursing and home health services throughout the state of Washington. We are committed to providing compassionate care and professional work. We are dedicated to providing the best nurses for every type of medical practice.
At Elite Nursing PLLC, we place licensed nurses with our clients. All of our nurses go through a thorough background check and drug testing before being hired. We offer flexible nursing solutions to companies in need of RNs, LNs, NACs/NARs and much more. We have helped thousands of licensed nurses and qualified registered nurses to find their ideal nursing jobs that match their lifestyle.
- To touch the lives of each and every person we work with and to deliver our care with compassion, empathy and integrity. To treat each client with the utmost dignity and respect and to help them attain, maintain or recover optimal health and quality of life from birth to the end of life.
- To look at each person as a whole, and to not only provide care for their physical ailments, but their heart and soul as well.
- To provide the highest quality of technical care to every person we service.
Every person is a unique individual and we should respect their choices and beliefs. As we care for an individual, we should also look at the larger picture of their life including their home and family so that we incorporate all things into our approach for providing care and service.